- 4 eggs
- 2 slices Vegan Pepper jack cheese
- Half green pepper
- A pinch of mushrooms
- Hand full of Kale,Baby Chard,and Spinach
- Oil of choice (I used olive)
- Corse salt
- First I like to preheat the pan covered in Corse Salt and a teaspoon olive oil. Salt is good as a non stick aid in skillet cooking and reduces the need for butters and oils.
- I cracked my eggs and whisked them with the half green pepper I diced. I guess I should say “Dice the the green pepper” do that!
- I threw the eggs and peppers in the skillet on low. While it was getting to omelet consistency, I finely chopped the Kale,Baby Chard and Spinach with the fresh mushrooms.
- I ripped the cheese up with my clean hands, if you wish to use scissors or a knife to be fancy, go on head, I don’t care it’s your breakfast.
- I tossed all the stuffed (greens, cheese, mushrooms) all over the cooking eggs.
- I tried to flip it nice, but it got ugly…. real ugly… I divided it in half cause I was feeding the hubs too.
- Cook on both sides until you get that crispy egg look on both sides.
- You’re masterpiece should look close to this:
I tossed mild salsa on mine and now it’s gone.
😊 I hope you enjoy my spin on the Omelets , called Ohmlet! 🍳